Are you missing teeth? Dental implants can replace your missing teeth and improve your quality of life. Implants are manufactured devices that are placed in the jawbone, where they act as anchors for false teeth. Led by Dr. Chithra Durgam and Dr. Leah Friedman, Aesthetic Dental (located in North Bergen, NJ) offers implants to their patients. Read on to find out what implants could do for you.
1. You will restore your smile. Dental implants can enhance your smile and take years off your look. Dental implants feel and look like real teeth. Because they're designed to fuse with the jawbone, they become permanent. With dental implants, you will look as wonderful as you feel.
2. You can live with self-confidence. Your implants will be secure, so they won't click or slip out of place when you eat, talk, or laugh. With implants in place, you will have the peace of mind to eat the foods you love, say what you want to say, be as active as you want and smile broadly.
3. They will prevent jawbone loss. After a person loses a tooth, the healthy bone begins to resorb, or break down. Implants are the only teeth replacement option that actually stops bone loss and stimulate bone growth. Getting an implant as soon as possible after losing a tooth helps prevent jawbone loss at the site.
4. They will prevent teeth shifting. The gap from a missing tooth can cause your remaining teeth to shift toward the empty space. This pulls your remaining teeth out of position and can affect your appearance and your bite. A bad bite can lead to jaw problems and may result in pain and headaches. See our North Bergen, NJ dentist right away to replace your lost teeth with dental implants and keep your smile healthy.
5. They will improve your chewing ability. Dental implants restore full chewing power. Most people with implants can’t tell the difference between the implant tooth and their natural teeth. With dental implants, you will be able to eat in comfort and with confidence.
Ready to experience the benefits of dental implants? Call Aesthetic Dental in North Bergen, NJ at 201-869-3033 to schedule a dental implant evaluation.